Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
R

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 21st, 2020 11:00 PM

12 Month Prepaid Plan Questions

I currently have a multi-line plan with two lines, paying $50/month total for two lines (including multi-line discount and auto-pay discount). I was looking over the website and see there is now a 12 month prepaid plan for $25/month when paying for 12 months in advance. I have 2 questions:

1. Can this 12 month plan be part of a multi-line plan in order to manage both from one account?

2. If so, is there still a multi-line discount added to the 12 month price?

Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Yes, the 12 month prepaid plan is eligible for multiline but the 12 month prepaid plan is only for new lines. You can not switch an existing line to that plan. If you do start a new line with that plan and add it to a multiline plan, I do not believe it will get any additional multiline discount until the 12 months is completed.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

The $300 one year plan is not eligible for multi-line.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

4 years ago

Can this 12 month plan be part of a multi-line plan in order to manage both from one account?
NO.

If so, is there still a multi-line discount added to the 12 month price?
NO

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

So far I've gotten two replies, one "yes", one "no" (the "no" given twice by the same person). Which one is correct? And, how does one come to know the correct answer?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.