Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
NickyMorg's profile

1 Message

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 5:05 PM

12 Month Prepaid Plan and Transferring Number

I was just wondering if I can transfer my current Verizon prepaid number to att 12 month $300 prepaid plan. I see it says new single line activation needed for that plan, but if I don’t currently have an att account, so would I be able to transfer my number? My second question would be how to get my phone activated and my e sim set up on my iPhone 14 pro after I purchase the plan.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

9 months ago

I was just wondering if I can transfer my current Verizon prepaid number to att 12 month $300 prepaid plan. I see it says new single line activation needed for that plan, but if I don’t currently have an att account, so would I be able to transfer my number?

This is literally the description of a new activation. You take a phone number that doesn't belong to AT&T, you port it to AT&T prepaid after purchasing the $300 plan to use on your phone.

My second question would be how to get my phone activated and my e sim set up on my iPhone 14 pro after I purchase the plan.

Most likely AT&T is going to send you a physical SIM card in the mail. In order to switch it over to the ESIM you have to convert physical sim to eSIM after you activate the plan, create a password and PIN code

Make sure you save your order number and use it when porting your phone number over and getting your plan activated so that you don't accidentally pay for the plan twice

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

9 months ago

Just an FYI, if you haven't verified that AT&T works well in your area, do not buy a $300 prepaid plan. There are no refunds not in full or in part

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.