Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Ivan Tanasesku's profile

1 Message

Monday, March 4th, 2024 9:53 PM

Unlock iphone

I am now in Ukraine, and I bought a used iPhone here, which is blocked from your operator, but when I try to unlock it on your website I see notifications about non-payment of installments, although I am in no way connected with the person who bought it in America, with this person who bought an iPhone in America, you should have his contact information and you can charge him, and I want to ask you about unlocking my iPhone, if you have any questions, I can provide the purchase receipt. IMEI number 35 213021 575588 4. My email address is [email scrubbed].

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

1 month ago

Only the original purchaser can pay off the phone. Unless they pay it off, your phone will not be unlocked. AT&t will not contact them on your behalf.

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

1 month ago

Nor will AT&T provide you any information on the account holder, or even how much is owed.  The fact that you bought it from someone doesn’t matter.  A person bought the phone from AT&T, and has not paid them for it.  Until that person pays what they owe, the phone won’t be unlocked.  You likely got scammed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.