Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
lilb777's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 4:25 AM

Unlock Device HELP

I need to unlock my device and I already done the unlock portal And read the eligible requirements for the unlock to go thru and yes I met all the eligible requirements to Unlock it and it is not working I got the email ✉️ bk to me saying click to confirm unlock request so I did that and it said it ll have a email 📨 within 24hrs of the request with either a Denial or approved to unlock the phone 🚫 I got , and of course I did and it says to use the phone's device unlock app that came on the brand new att phone to finish the unlock service and everytime I go in the he app to unlock it tha app says Denied with no other option. To click to see why it won't work !!?? Please help me 🔓 my phone been without no phone for a week now bc of this crappy service . Thanks again. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

98.5K Messages

1分前

This message means that you are using a phone that was sold at a discount for prepaid service. Have you used it on AT&T prepaid for 6 months of paid continuous service? If the answer is yes and you are still having a problem unlocking the phone, then contact AT&T, 611 from the phone.

If you have not had 6 months of continuous service with AT&T then the phone is not eligible.  Funny guy song just saying that you are eligible on your original post does not make it true. 

Why are you without service?   If you want to keep your phone number you have to continuously pay to keep your phone number active so that it can be ported to a different service provider when you choose to leave. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

28.6K Messages

1分前

If it’s brand new AT&T requires 60 days service to unlock. Prepaid phones require 6 months service to unlock. If those haven’t been met that’s why it’s denied. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.