Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Apr 28, 2019 12:07 PM

So upset!

I sent a request the day before yesterday to unlock my phone so that I can transfer it to another carrier and this morning I got a text message or email saying that I didn't confirm my email on the unblock request which is not true I did confirm it it said I confirmed it and I resent one but this is terrible I need my phone and need it unlockedASAP

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

a year ago

To much we customers can do.  

Check your request number to see if it matches, and check progress here:  https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

(FYI it’s not working on safari). 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

a year ago

Also remember it's not instance inost cases it will take less than 24 hour some take more time.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question