Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
67VICTOR's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, July 23rd, 2018 7:15 AM

Prepaid SIM Card for Tourists

Hi, my family and I are coming and visiting NY for 4 days at the end of july. We need a sim essentially for data (navigation planner and WhatsApp): which sim should I choose? Thank you very much in advance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

The plans are for 30 days. As long as you don’t sign up for automatic renewal, the plan will expire after 30 days. No need to deactivate it, you just need to ensure you don’t keep paying for it.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

The question isn’t what sim, it’s what plan. Since data is your primary need, either the $50 8GB plan or $35 1GB plan would fit best. You would need to determine if 1GB is sufficient for your 4 days of usage. Prepaid plans are here: https://www.att.com/prepaid/plans.html

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

First of all, thank you for the kind and quick reply. If I choose one of those prepaid plans, shall I have to disactivate the plan at the end of the 4 days? Thank you again.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

6 years ago

If you give them your credit card info. Yes, you do need to disactivate the plan.
You need to make sure you only pay for what you need and NO credit card !!! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.