Not receiving text messages on iPhone 7
Ok folks, this is a long one.
I'm having issues with only certain android contacts not being able to get texts through to me. iMessage is working just fine.
I had some issues with TracFone/Total Wireless and porting, but those are supposed to be all completed and/or canceled.
I had an old iPhone 6s which I sold. I removed all of the icloud/apple info from it when I reset it. I now have an iPhone 7. Still not able to receive texts from androids. I can get most auto texts or login texts from websites, google voice numbers, etc.....but not from android contacts.
Things I've already tried to no avail:
1. Resetting network settings, resetting phone competely
2. Deleting my contacts on my iphone
3. Having my contacts delete me on their phone and delete all our previous messages
4. Calling AT&T customer service
5. Calling Apple customer service
I'm at the end of my wits with this.
Can anyone suggest a way to solve this?