Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
S

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Apr 3, 2021 12:48 AM

Moto g7 power

I just want someone to please tell me if my motoG7 power will work using at&t

Prepaid .It's a USA bought phone over two answers. From AT&T people. Also I don't like this phone

Responses

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

I mean I've got 2 different answers

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

84.1K Messages

1 m ago

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Thank you. It is unlocked but I got it from metro pcs.i stay in the country now and get beat service from. AT&T . 

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

84.1K Messages

1 m ago

Unfortunately, I don't believe it will be accepted.  It won't activate on AT&T unless it's the generic unlocked.  

Metro is T-Mobile. It has t-mo or metro software on it.

Have a back up plan (phone) if you must use At&t.

If AT&T won't allow the phone, they will even suspend the SIM card. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question