Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Squijee's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, May 17, 2018 1:36 PM

Mobile network not available

So I just switch from cricket wireless yesterday to at&t prepaid. And now have been having issues with service. I get a message on my phone, a OnePlus 5T, that says No data service temporarily not offered by the mobile network at your location. I had great service before with cricket at my work and now nothing. Last night I also had no service at the bowling alley which was fine in the past. I don't know if the guy at the store put the wrong number or info when he was setting up my account. Any help would be appreciated.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

83.6K Messages

3 y ago

Sounds like you are not in a prepaid service area.  Sounds odd, as Cricket and ATT prepaid should have same coverage.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
cctraderx

Guru

• 

561 Messages

3 y ago

You may need to turn your phone off and on for the system to reset.  This will allow the sim card and phone to have a fresh start again.  If that does not solve it, you need to contact customer service by dialing 611 and let them troubleshoot.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

I did but didn't work. I am in NY so maybe they're working on a tower from the storm the other day?? Cuz I have service now when I left work so I'll give it another day or two. If it's not fixed then I'll switch back to cricket.

Get started...

Ask a new question