Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan
S

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jul 23, 2020 2:37 AM

Locked SIM card on my Samsung Galaxy J2 Shine

I have been recently hacked and was "cleaning up" my phone. While going through my settings, and activating almost any further security feature, I ran across "SIM Lock". I thought that would help me and protect my information on said SIM... Believed that would keep a hacker from accessing any information held on my SIM. Of course I wanted that!!            Passcode?... Sure! Punched in my usual, which did not work. Tried my second 4-digit pin which also didn't work. Hmmm, okay..... tried the last possible pin number I've used in times past. NO!! MY SIM CARD IS NOW LOCKED from too many incorrect attempts. It is asking for a PUK number and I do not know what that is or how to find it.... please help!!

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

This has happened to me numerous times, all u have to do is take it to ur nearest ATT Store and they will replace it Sim Card free. (One-Time Only)  After the one-time freebie, it costs $15 for a new unlocked sim card. Hope this helps ya. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.