Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
D

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Apr 5, 2020 1:41 PM

Forgot Passwort from att prepaid account don't have access to the phone

I am currently in Russia and my sim card doesn't work here, I can't receive messages or anything to my phone number. Can you please help me activate it. I forgot the password to my account, so I cannot access it.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.5K Messages

2 y ago

There is no point. AT&T prepaid cannot work in Russia. Prepaid access is purposely blocked from outside of the United States so you cannot access your account online.

If you do not wish to pay for service you cannot use, the simplest option is to cancel the card being used to refill your prepaid service. When you stop paying your service will self terminate without penalty.

• 

2 Messages

@lizdance40 do you know how would I be able to cancel it if I can even reach them on the phone?

ACE - Sage

• 

90.5K Messages

If you want to go through the long wait time on hold you can call the international number for prepaid which is in the contact us Link at the bottom of the webpage.
To cancel prepaid you just stop paying. So you would be asking AT&T to turn off auto-pay on your account, which prevents refills from being drawn from your debit or credit card.

Since it is difficult to get through and the wait times are excessive it is sometimes easier simply to cancel the card and have it replaced. There is no penalty if you stop paying for prepaid service. It self terminates without penalty in 60 days

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.