The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
What is happening with 3G?
Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
N

• 

1 Message

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 6:16 AM

Copy of original contract

My phone have been blacklisted and I've talked to so many customers service and everyone keeps telling me they cant take off blacklist unless i prove i am the owner. I bought this iphone a couple of years ago and dont have the paper copy of all the paperwork provided when purchasing phone and plan. Customer service told me they cant look up my receipt and keeps telling me to go into an ATT store. Problem is, my state is on a mandatory stay at home and there is no ATT stores open so I cant go in to a store and verify who I am and have them print me out a copy of my receipt. How am I supposed to get my phone unblacklisted if there is no stores open and I have already verified who I am a number of times. I need my phone to be unblacklisted and no one from ATT can help and have suggested I wait til the mandatory stay at home order is done. I cant wait a few weeks to get my phone working again and it's the only device I have. My services are already restored but my phone isnt unblocked. Is there anyone from ATT that can help me with my situation. I can not go a few weeks without a phone and am in need for my phone to work again as my sister needs her phone back as well cause I'm using her phone.

ACE - Sage

• 

91.9K Messages

2 y ago

Unfortunately you are in a catch-22 situation. I would recommend you start asking around for anyone who has an AT&T phone that they are willing to part with or loan you until AT&T stores open again.
Your local community Facebook page is a great place to post such a request

If you are being told AT&T cannot provide you with a receipt, generally that means the phone was sold to you through an authorized retail store which keep their own records. Authorized retailers are not owned by AT&T

(edited)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.