Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Isabelle's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 18th, 2018 1:22 PM

Closed

About keeping number active

I need to leave about three months. My plan is expired at 9,June. I know that one of solutions is refill certain amount of money by PIN and change plan into minute plan. However, I am oversea now. I cannot buy a refill card. My account balance is $0. So is there any way for me to keep this phone number in three months? Or is it fine to just change plan into minute plan helping me to keep number active?

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

You have 60 days from June 9 to refill. If you are back by then, no problem. If not, your account will be closed. Unfortunately, you probably can’t refill or change your plan online from outside the US. You can try calling.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

No, you have 60 days after your plan expires on June 9, not 90 days.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So, I can keep my phone number within 90 days after June 9 under $0 account balance without paying a plan. However, after 90 days, I must pay for a plan to keep my phone number, right? -Thank you!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!