Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Deepdivetc's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 2:40 AM

Wireless orders

I am so dissapointed with my wireless order. I have talked to many CS reps and the anwsers I get are not promissing. I ordered two Samsung S5's and a HTC M8 One and a IPhone 6 Plus. I knew that the IPhone would take awhile, but the others I dont understand. I was told I would get priority shipping and would have in a day or two. When they did not show up a week later I checked and it says backordered. So I called in and I was told by one lady that there were 300 in one warehouse of the HTC and hundreds of the S5's in a different warehouse. She said that until there is stock of both phones in one warehouse that they will never ship out. Called back yesterday (2 weeks into order now) and talked to another guy and he said that is not true... I asked him that if that is not true why they had not shipped... he said that he did not know and that all I can do it wait... I asked him how long I should wait and he said that he did not know... maybe another month.... I find this crazy that they have phones in stock and they say that they dont know why they will not ship.

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.6K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @Deepdivetc 

I'm very sorry you're having some issues with your order. Our Social Media Care team will be happy to help you with whatever we can! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question