Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
AddValue's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 12:57 AM

Will the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (or Note 4) get upgraded to Android 5.0? When?

Will the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (or Note 4) get upgraded to Android 5.0? When?  From AT&T or Samsung?

Responses

adidaskid808

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

6 years ago

It will be an upgrade from Samsung.
The current Android Version on Note 3 is 4.4.2
Note 4 is factory come with Android 4.4.4 ,but a minor upgrade is out a few days ago.
Some Apps cannot run on Note 4. 
At the moment,I need to carry both phones with me 😞

NO news for Android 5.0

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

6 years ago

if you look at samsungs roll out of kit kat you wont see it for 6 to 8 months.  if you want 5.0 buy a nexus 6 ATT will be selling them in NOV

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Actually current version of Kitkat on the Note 3 is 4.4.4.  Was just released here in Jan, along with a follow up OTA upgrade.  Just FYI.

Get started...

Ask a new question