Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
THREEPAY

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 3:55 PM

What are AT&T's 4G LTE bands?

I am considering buying a new phone that supports FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz and TD-LTE B38/39/40/41. Could it work on AT&T LTE network

[Subject edited for better exposure]

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

My phone's frequency bands supported are -

Frequency Bands - GSM B2, B3, B5, B8
Frequency Bands - WCDMA B1, B2, B5, B8
Frequency Bands - LTE LTE TDD B40, B41
LTE FDD B1, B3, B5
CA: 1C,3C,40C,41C

Please may I know if it works on AT&T network around California area ? 

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

3 months ago

@rskumarsid  As 3g only.  There is a very remote chance you’d get LTE.  But if it registers as a 3g device, it won’t get LTE and will not work at all after 3g shut down.  
Without 12/17, the phone isn’t going to work on AT&T 

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

1 month ago

Hello all. So I'm thinking of buying a Redmi Note 8 Pro. My question is will it work with my att service? I don't know if it matters but i live in Houston Texas area.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

The phone must be on sale because I just answered this yesterday for someone else. Because of AT&T 3-g shutdown any phone that does not have a u.s. warranty is not going to get voice over LTE. As of next month any phone like that will be considered 3-g only and will not be allowed to be activated on AT&T.

I would strongly recommend you find another phone because that one will have a very limited life span on AT&T. If T-Mobile works in your area you might consider T-Mobile instead. T-Mobile is not as strict

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.