Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
xanthines's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 8, 2014 2:43 PM

Upgrading iPhone, what about voice?

I tried searching for an answer (really!) but couldn't quite find what I was looking for. 

I wanted to upgrade my old iphone 4 (64GB) to a 6+ (128GB) and, of course, I qualify for an upgrade discount. I like ATT, so I'm just going to take the subsidized price all at once ($500 or so). I still have the unlimited data plan grandfathered in, and it looks like I get to keep it. All good so far. I get to the checkout page and it only lists my data plan for services. Is voice free or something? There's no way to select a voice plan. I don't make voice calls all that often, but I do make them occasionally. Sorry if this is a stupid question! I obviously haven't dealt with upgrading a phone in a long awhile!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

48.3K Messages

6 y ago

There is no selection for a voice (minute) plan because you keep the plan you already have. You can, of course, change that at anytime but that would be outside of the upgrade.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question