Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Sep 15, 2019 7:07 AM

Upgrade to 11pro max

I tried to do the BoGO deal for the iPhone 11 pro max. It stated one phone was ready for upgrade and the other if I PAid off I could keep and get the new one. So I paid that one off. It is showing I paid the one phone off on my bill but nowhere else and it is showing one 11 has been ordered but not the BOGO deal. Help! 

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

a year ago

You have to get a totally new line of service to get the free phone.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.3K Messages

a year ago

You cannot upgrade 2 existing lines and get a buy one get one deal.  One must be new to At&t.    Please read what the website says regarding special offers and deals. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I did. But I still couldn’t figure out how to achieve all that. Last time
we had to go into a store. Was hoping to avoid that this time.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.3K Messages

a year ago

You have to add a line to your account. This is done in your my ATT account .   Once you select to add a line it will direct you to adding a phone for the line. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Get started...

Ask a new question