Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
jahkure's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 10, 2014 2:54 AM

Trying to upgrade. Constant error message.

This is the message "Unfortunately, we cannot process your request now. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience." I have been trying to upgrade for almost a month. I'm on the Next plan and I wanted to do a paid upgrade.

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I've been having the same problem for over a month now. It's pretty sad that I had this exact same problem almost 2 years ago. Makes you think that they don't want you upgrading without speaking to someone, whether it be on the phone or in the store. It's annoying because then it takes forever to upgrade, when it could be a simple click of a button.

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.6K Messages

6 years ago

Ho @jahkure 

I'm sorry you're having troubles with your upgrade. Our team will be happy to help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question