Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
C

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 16, 2020 11:56 PM

Trade in status

I did the trade in properly online. I didn’t realize a return mailer would be arriving. I used the return label that came with the new phone. I tried to take it to the store, and they said they couldn’t take it. I mailed it in. When the mailer came I called Customer service. I have called several times, and have also contacted the trade in department via email and phone. They aren’t responding to emails and when I call they don’t answer and it says call back later. You would think they would have the tracking number sent with the new phone. Find the shipment and Mark the trade in as received. How long will this take? It’s been 2 months.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.3K Messages

1 y ago

You aren’t alone, many customers did the same thing. There are many similar posts to yours. Unfortunately, I’ve not seen a clear resolution from ATT. The only response I’ve seen from ATT is to call the trade in center. Good luck, I think you’ll need it. 

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I have been trying for over one month to contact the trade in people for return mailer that never arrived.  All calls are unanswered or dropped.  Chat does not work.  ATT customer service cannot contact them, either.  My guess is that it is a scam to avoid having to live up to the trade in deal.  I did the transaction online - this was a mistake.  Next step is a complain to FCC. 

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

Same thing has happened to my wife.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.