Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 4:34 PM

Trade In Question

If I have a couple payments left on my OLD phone, can I pay it off after I trade it in and keep it and use the NEW phone on the Next plan?

I have my new phone now, but I haven't mailed in my old one yet. After looking online, I only owe like $70 on it to pay it off. So, even though I have both phones now, can I pay off the old phone and keep both phones?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.5K Messages

2 months ago

If you don’t send in the old phone, yes, At&t will bill the remaining $70 and you keep the phone

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34K Messages

2 months ago

Yes, you can keep it. Just don’t send it in. They will bill you the remainder owed. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.