Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
naps627's profile

• 

7 Messages

Monday, April 3rd, 2023 1:32 PM

Trade in devices stolen by att

Both of my trade in devices were stolen by ATT replaced with flip phones on trade in. Att has been running me in circles for months now. They didn’t even tell me they marked as recycled. Now I keep getting transferred and told I can not be helped. So two 1,000 credits. People stop using att trade in and go directly to the store for immediate credits. This should be a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) because this has been going on for years. This is the 2nd time this happened to me. 

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

6 months ago

Same. I’ve been going round and round with them over my trade in that has been “lost.” They told me that my son’s trade in wasn’t in the box when it was received at the trade in center. Three weeks later his credits started to appear on the bill. My trade in was sent at the same time as his, and they say that they cannot find it in their warehouse. $1,000 trade in, gone…or so they say. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.