Trade In and Get Rewarded!
blindmike95's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Mar 5, 2018 1:59 AM

taking advantage of BOGO iPhone promo and iPad discount

Hello,

I am trying to take advantage of the iPhone 8 BOGO promotion and the iPad discount promotion together and I have a few questions. I have a line on my account that is eligible for an upgrade. If I were to upgrade this line and add a new line for the other iPhone, then activate that phone on an existing line and activate the iPad on the new line, would the credits still apply? Would this promotion stack with the promotion to get an iPad 9.7 inch 128GB for $199 on installments and if so can it be added to an existing order? I already placed an order for an iPad on a new line before I saw these promotions.

Thank you!

ACE - Sage

• 

92.1K Messages

4 y ago

@blindmike95 wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to take advantage of the iPhone 8 BOGO promotion and the iPad discount promotion together and I have a few questions. I have a line on my account that is eligible for an upgrade. If I were to upgrade this line and add a new line for the other iPhone, then activate that phone on an existing line and activate the iPad on the new line, would the credits still apply?

Nope.  The iPad is on a tablet line with data only.  A new line will be required for the iPad at $10 or more per month, ON CONTRACT for 24 months.

The free iPhone must be purchased on the new line.  You can use it on any line, but if you cancel the new line you will lose credits and must pay off the phone 

Would this promotion stack with the promotion to get an iPad 9.7 inch 128GB for $199 on installments and if so can it be added to an existing order? I already placed an order for an iPad on a new line before I saw these promotions.

You do not get to pick the iPad.  It’s a base model and usually last years model.  You cannot upgrade it like you can with free phone offers. 

Thank you!

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.