For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
H

• 

6 Messages

Friday, October 9th, 2020 1:29 AM

Sent trade in phone to wrong address

Just got a Note 20 and did the trade in for the promotion and sent it to the wrong address due to it was the address AT&T provided to me. About a day or 2 after I sent the phone I got a package in the mail saying I need to use this to send my phone back. Will I still get my promo for the trade in?

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

This just happened to me. I sent two galaxy S10 phones to a wrong address, because I thought the label in the box was the one for trade-in. Did you resolve this?

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

No its still going on. I finally got some time to call AT&Ts 1-800 number so hopefully I'll have good news today.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Which AT&&T 800 number did you call? I've called 611, Hyla (trade-in company), and the number provided on the trade-in portal page.... which coincidentally is the only one that rang a couple times then went straight to a busy signal... hmm

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I called 800.331.0500, which should be the 611. It took me a couple of minutes to get placed in a queue to speak to a representative... however I finally did get to talk to someone and they put me through to the trade in department (their # is 1-888-445-6005). As of now it has been "escalated" so that they can hopefully find my trade in at the warehouse.. I should hear back by Thursday.. hopefully

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Any update. I am in the same boat as of today. 

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

not for me, i’m still waiting for someone to contact me about my escalated ticket. 

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I’m facing the same issue as the rep told me to use the return label for the trade in. Today I was able to connect to the trade in dept and they told me I will get an email from in 48 hrs from them on the next step. Hopefully they can find my phones from the warehouse as they should be under my account when they arrive. 

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I haven't got any email. I think it's already past 48 hrs (business hours) for me. I might call them again on Monday.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I was told 5 business days. I keep checking for an email but I have yet to receive one. I find it strange that every time i call either 611 or the trade-in number i get something different 

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I haven't received an email yet.. tried calling the trade in department today and all I get is a busy signal. Called the 611 line and spoke to a rep and they told me that is an issue for the day.. hopefully I have better luck tomorrow 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.