Trade In and Get Rewarded!
MELISSASOEFJE's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, December 17th, 2023 12:33 PM

Closed

Scam

AT&T IS A SCAM AND NOBODY IS EVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND WE THE  CUSTOMERS HAVE TO CALL CRAZY BECAUSE IM.SJRE THEY TRAINALL EMPLOYEES BASICALLY THE SAME WAYS OF TRAINING WORKERS NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY THEY'RE IN. LOOK MOST PEOPLE, YES EVEN MYSELF. WE ALL WANT 2 JUST B EVRY1.PAYING ATTN.2 ALL SCAMS THE WOULD OF ALREADY ENDED. &SCAMRS MK U2BA LIAR. UR NO. 2beAware can take life outa u. Is it?trust ur gut.ALWAYS RECORD all UR Calls&save them.in catagories.merchants record & listen so u can 2. Its.quality assurance.  Time can  b ur worst enemy. Report asap to.the.company ripping u.off

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 months ago

AT&T may be disorganized and have poor customer support, but no, not a scam.

All of their deals and offers are published online for everyone to read before they even get involved in the deal.  Followed carefully, and documentation saved, they work out just fine...and have for millions who participated over the last 8 years

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

ATT IS A CROOKE COMPANY & MOST PEOPLE SAY F**K IT B/C IT IS A TREMENDOUS HEADACHE, TIME CONSUMING & GIVE YOU A MENTAL BREAKDOWN. THEY LIE.ABOUT THEIR PROMOTIONS ALL THE TIME. IVE BEEN OVERBILLED FOR HOME INTERNET THE 2 TIMES IVE MOVED & LIED TO ABOUT TRADE IN CREDITS FOR OLD BROKEN PHONE I WAS TO GET $800 TOWARDS MY NEW IPHONE 14 BUT IT TOOK ME 9 MONTHS FOR THEM TO CORRECT THEIR ERROR.THEY SHOULD OF GIVEN ME FREE HOME INTERNET & FREE WIRELESS SERVICE FOR TRYING TO.ROB ME BLIND. THEY'VE LIED SAYING THEY FIXED THE ERROR. I CALL RIGHT BACK AND THAT REP SEES NOTHING. IM STILL OWED REFUND OF HOME INTERNET SERVICE BEING BILLED $5.00 INSTEAD OF GETTING THE ATT ACCESS BENEFIT APPLIED. FIGURE INHAD A CREDIT ADDED FOR THE CREDIT I HAD B/C I PAID AHEAD LIKE 8 MONTHS BUT WASN'T TO BE CHARGED IT. SO THEY OWE ME THAT $5.00×at least 28 months of overbilled is $140.00. It's my money and it's obviously owed to me. But yesterday day a lady straight up lied saying she'll notate the account so the next rep can refund me. Well I got transfered and it was a sham

(Edited per community guidelines) att (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 months ago

@MELISSASOEFJE   Read the forum guidelines you agreed to. Do not be rude to other members. 

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

3 months ago

Is there a question here, or just a rant?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

3 months ago

Interesting video if one could see it 🙄.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

3 months ago

Either learn how to post a video, which most of us won't open anyway because of the possibility of a hidden scam/phish/spam link, just post your point, or go away if you can't use the forum properly.

ACE - Expert

• 

32K Messages

3 months ago

@MELISSASOEFJE 

You have a limited window to report billing errors of essentially 3 months. At 28 months you are well beyond the timeframe so AT&T wouldn't owe anything anymore. The agent you spoke with should have noted the account with the situation. but claiming the next rep would refund you would be passing the buck to get you off the phone as they didn't want to be the one to tell you no refund was owed.

Any refund you get past the time frame is only as a courtesy as it is no longer required. I would suggest reading the Terms of Service.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.