Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Hdworkman's profile

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Jun 29, 2022 2:43 PM

Sams Club ATT deal

My husband and I did this promo for our family plan of 7 lines. We received our phones in the mail yesterday. I can’t even get onto my account on att.com. Says suspended or inactive. So therefor I can’t activate any of our phones so we are still using T-Mobile. Att representative said I have no plans saved on the account so all they can do is give me standard pricing. They can’t honor what sams club promised because the man didn’t save any of the plans we talked about and I signed for. 

How can we get this fixed?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.7K Messages

1分前

If you are still using T-Mobile, that means your numbers have not ported. Your ATT account won’t exist until the number port is complete. 

• 

5 Messages

1分前

I can’t switch over until I have an account, which it won’t let me into. And I can’t sctivate my phones until I have an account and a plan saved, which apparently Sams Club didn’t save onto my account. 

(edited)

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

1分前

AT&T "stores" in Sam's Clubs are Authorized Resellers. They are independently owned and operated separate from AT&T and are not staffed with AT&T employees. They just resell AT&T goods and services. You will need to work with them to correct the problems and yes, you do need to make sure that T-Mo has ported your numbers or the porting is in progress.

• 

5 Messages

1分前

They said my T-Mobile wouldn’t quit working until I activated the att phones. But I can’t do that until I have an account, which won’t work plus no plans are saved on it.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.7K Messages

1分前

Your account won’t exist until the port is complete which won’t happen until the phones and SIM cards are activated. I’m not sure why you think you need your account to activate a phone or SIM card, you don’t. You should absolutely be able to complete activation without accessing your account. Were you not provided with activation instructions? You may need to contact the port activation center to complete the ports.

@OttoPylot T-Mobile doesn’t port the numbers, ATT does.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

1分前

Who was "they"? The reseller in Sam's Club? All they want to do is sell you a product or services and sometimes are not accurate or forthright in what they tell the customer to make that sale.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

1分前

@sandblaster  Your are correct. My mistake. Thanks for catching that.

ACE - Sage

• 

98.6K Messages

1分前

@Hdworkman

If you need help completing the port over of your phone numbers, call PAC (Port Activation Center) at 888.898.7685.

They should be able to help you activate phones if you are unable to follow the directions that should have come with your new phones to process your activations online. ( your new phone should have been shipped with a quick start guide on how to activate phones with the esim on iPhones or a physical Sim to be installed in Android phones)

Once that is done you can create an access ID for the primary user. Secondary users can be added after 30 days.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.