Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Murph5's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, November 2nd, 2015 7:03 PM

Return Status on a Phone Returned by Mail

I had recently ordered the new iPhone online for my upgrade, but I accidentally ordered the wrong amount of storage, so I sent it back using the return label provided and I want to know how I can find out if I have been refunded. I have tried calling the number that's provided online, but the people on the other end do not speak English. I would like to order my new phone soon, but I cannot do so until I know it has been returned correctly and that I have been refunded. 

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Murph5

You can track a package you sent to us with your return shipping label by going to tracking.smartlabel.com/ and entering the number that was printed on your return label.

Once the device has been received, your refund will be processed.

Feel free to post any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Michelle

• 

5 Messages

Same issue here, I send a search request to USPS but I doubt that'll help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you for your response Michelle! If I did not check the tracking number of my return label do I just have to continue to check my AT&T account to see when my package has been properly returned?

Thanks,

Murph5

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Similar issue over here; I sent BACK my phone after I received my insurance replacement.  The tracking number from the device routed to the original shipment tracking and NOT the return.  Therefore, I Do Not know which tracking number I'd need to follow in order to follow my shipment.

Please assist,

Thank you.

IF it helps; the tracking # that I followed is: ***

I hope this helps..

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I am having a similar issue. I am trying to track the replacement device on tracking.smartlabel.com and it is telling me my tracking number isn't found/not received. It's been 10 business days since I shipped it back. Any ideas?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

The tracking number is going to be the one on the package that you mailed and on the receipt that they gave you at the post office.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having a similar issue. I returned the defective phone the next day in the same package with the new label and received a message it was not received and the package cannot be located.  Now what???? 

Thank you. 

J. Stephens 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

it took forever to update but when it finally did it was already received. but i wanna say it was a good 2 weeks. i made the mistake of not writing down the usps tracking number. if you have that then track it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I returning my old AT&T devise, following the $300 promotional when purchasing a Samsung Galaxy or Note product back in September.  I have an email stating AT&T recieved my phone in good working order. However, it's been two months since they received it. The tracking number does not compute in the Newgistics website.  When I call AT&T Customer Service they have no idea what I'm talking about. THIS IS SO FRUSTERATING !!!!

I was counting on that money to pay for my AT&T bill. 

The email I recieved is from ATTOrderSTatus@ordertrack.wireless.att-mail.com  They mention nothing about my credit. I didn't return my old phone just for just to be nice. I want my CREDIT !!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

The same thing is happening to me. I sent in my phone over a week ago and I am still not able to track it with the tracking number provided in the refurbished phone’s return packaging. Is this a scam?! Will I be charged for the missing phone not having been received by At&t? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Same with me.. I returned mine 3 days after I received my device. It’s been 20 days now and they say they haven’t received it yet. I cannot seem to track with my tracking number either

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.