Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
pauline33's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 5, 2015 1:14 AM

Receipt

Hi,

I refill my GoPhone plan from website https://www.paygonline.com/websc/refill.html

I would like to know when will receive my receipt?

I didn't received a confirmation email from AT&T.

Please could you help me to get my receipt, sent to me by e-mail ?

Thank you,

Pauline

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

7年前

Hi @pauline33

Thank you for posting your question. Receipts for online refills are not automatically generated. I’d recommend trying the following to get that information:

• Log in to your GoPhone account. The user ID is your 10-digit wireless number, and the initial password is set to the last 4 digits of your wireless number. Enter that as the password and we'll prompt you to change your password to something more memorable for you. We'll confirm your password to your phone by text.
  • You'll see your current rate plan balance.
  • Select Usage Summary to check your data balance.
  • Select the Account History tile for more detailed usage information. Then select the History Type drop down menu and select the information you wish to view, including Credit/debit card and other payments
  • Choose the start and end dates - select up to 30 days at a time. Information for the selected time period will be shown. For more details just click the down arrow to the right of the item.

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6年前

I'm considered myself an organized person and ALWAYS digitally saves evidence of EVERYTHING.....I prefer to have it digitally (email, pdf, webpage, etc) instead of hard-copy....

Recently, I subscribed to autopayment and notice that there are not digital/electronic receipt or evidence at all for the transaction or any transactional identification...

Why this could not be possible??....other companies has it.....

Please, consider it as a must for a better CUSTOMER SERVICE....

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.