Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
ambrish426's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 4:54 AM

Question: Att upgrade Att next + keep old phone as new line

I have an iPhone 5 on 2 yr contract that is eligible for Att next upgrade(2 yr contract ending this month end28th) I want to know if I upgrade it using Att next to iPhone 6, can I use my this iPhone 5 as a new line in my account and will I be getting mobile share plan discount of 15$ off on both the lines(the upgraded line iPhone 6 as well as existing iPhone 5 that will be added as new line).

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

benscalisi

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 y ago

Thats correct, you'd get the out of contract discount on both lines and just pay the installment plan for your new iphone 6

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

48.5K Messages

6 y ago

I'm not sure if they are still running it but ATT was offering a $100 bill credit for any new line that also got a new phone via Next. If that promotion is still available, you are better off doing the Next with the new line. You can still swap phones by swapping SIM cards.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question