Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Kamalsubhani's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Dec 20, 2018 2:00 PM

PLEASE WAKE UP AT&T...Need LG G5 Unlocked Update Outside the US

Hello All ... I m using lg G5 h82011n. Marshmallow 6.0.1...it has been "decades" and It is very Sad to Know that we Cannot Update our Software if We are not a user of AT&T Network .... 

Honestly i read AT&T one of the Biggest Network on USA . I do not know why you are doing such cheap things like this ... In My Country Pakistan and everywhere Around the World AT&T Now Consider one of the Cheapest Company just because of NO software support for their own unlocked devices ... How Can you do this to Your Brand Name devices ... ?? What is other People fault who Unfortunately buy your Name devices ... It is tragic for Us to buy AT&T devices bcoz we cannot update them by Any means ... Even there is No Kdz file or source codes  available from company or So we could Update our Devices to Oreo ... While whole World who bought other Network Phones Like T mobiles or other USA Carriers those Companies Offer their Name devices to Update Anywhere in the world either we are on their network or Not ... Its a request ... Kindly make Some Sense with your Name and reputation around the world ... Keep those Supervisors on job who Do not eat Haram and propose such inferior Polices .. Which lead only hate for company ... I hope you will soon consider your Name and reputation .... Or you will find your Company name tag in flushes ... Sorry for hard words ... But this is the truth .. Nevermind ..Thank you

Screenshot_2018-12-20-15-39-02.jpg

1 Attachment

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.