Trade In and Get Rewarded!
J

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Apr 18, 2020 5:56 PM

Ordering Device Upgrade Impossible?

AT&T Customer Service is completely unable to provide a resolution. I am trying to upgrade my parent's phones on my family plan. I have placed orders twice now with their address for shipping and both times the orders were cancelled. I tried to place the order with my address for shipping and the order won't process due to the payment method being used too many times. The stores are closed, so that is not an option. I have spent hours dealing with this over the past couple of days including nearly three hours on hold for a representative, only to learn there is nothing they can do. I am logged in to the site, have provided multi-factor authentication and my customer PIN when calling. I've validated the charges as not fraudulent with the credit card company. Why has AT&T made it IMPOSSIBLE to transact legitimate business with them. Any ideas or suggestions on how to proceed? I'm trying to keep my folks from having to go out. They are older and my mom has some medical issues that put her at particular risk.

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.