mokthraka
#1 Star!
10th stratosphere!
The 5th element!

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 3:27 PM

Only one line is eligible for a 2 year upgrade?

So I'd like to upgrade of my lines, but it's saying "This device is not eligible for an upgrade". In fact, it's saying that for 3 out of 4 lines. The only line it isn't saying that for is one that was upgraded most recently, back in April. It says "This device will be eligible 12/2015". 2 of the other lines should be eligible though, it's been nearly 3 years since they were last upgraded. 

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

83.5K Messages

6 y ago

So what are the upgrade dates?
Have you replaced any phones (other than the one in April) due to breaking a phone?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mokthraka

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

6 y ago

There are no upgrade dates. It literally just says "No upgrade avalible" on all but one, which is the only phone that has been replaced. My phone broke, but I just started using my old iphone. 

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.7K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @mokthraka 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your account. Since it's account specific, our team will be happy to check on it and help you with whatever we can! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question