Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Kamalsubhani's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Feb 8, 2019 11:38 AM

Need Lg g5 H82020n Oreo Update on Urgent basis

Very Disheart by Att&t for their Cheap tactics to their brand Name Customers .... They are most inferior Company of USA who thinks Slave to their Customers ... They hardly push any update on time ... The most lazyest company on the Planet ... 

I just wrote email to LG to take Control back from Att&t for their Phone Updates ... Bcoz Att&t Administration is mean in their Nature and they are not happy to see their customer happy by share any kdz file or update customer phone softwares 

What i write to lg is :

""Sir it has been years that we have stuck on Nougat version of Lg g5 h82020n ... Despite your Releasing Oreo update Worldwide , We Still many lg g5 H82020n Att&t Users not be Able to receive Oreo Update on devices. This thing not only disheart us about att&t but it also laying down LG products reputation that LG devices hardly receive updates and Consequently people leave lg phones and buying others like Samsung .... Kindly Do not Become fool with the hands of Cheap Company like Att&t ... They are not only laying down themselves but also your products with their inferior think tank.. Kindly do not allow Att&t to take control of updates and force them to release oreo update for rest of us ... Kindly also sent us a link of lg h82020n oreo firmware ... Bcoz att&t is a mean cheap company they do not want to share good things with their customers. While you are owner of your products... Lg phones are your brands .... Kindly give us firmware of lg h82020n ...we will be thankful for you for this favour

Regards
Kamal Subhani"

I hope lg will be More Sensible to choose their Partners next time .... Companies like ATT&T only a name to lay down other company products ... 

If you agree with me kindly post a reply to give a facepalm to Att&t Administration and their Services ... So they realise what they are doing with their Customers and release updates on time

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@Kamalsubhani 

next time by a phone for your region..  ATT and LG usa could careless about your not getting updates as your not in the USA.  LG needs ATT not the other way around.  LG is losing money in its mobile division and can not afford to make a major US carrier mad.

ATT does this with android updates on every phone they sell.  Samsung and LG are the worst.  You can find Samsung updates floating around not so much with LG since they sell so poorly.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

ATT does this with android updates on every phone they sell."

Wah ... What an Answer .... 

I actually do not know what is the problem with Att&t that they shy to unlock boot loader, release kdz files, making life easy of other who Accidentally buy ATT&T brand... If it was ask for kdz file, att&t says they do not have firmware files and refer to lg ... And if we go to lg they say we do not have firmware go to att&t ... What is this ?? It is just bcoz there are only few network operators allowed in usa which lead such companies to make monoply and do what ever they can do ... Question is that why you do update .. Why do not let it do lg ... And of course it is not att&t intellectual property when it is unlocked then why it is forced no to update ??? 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@Kamalsubhani wrote:

I actually do not know what is the problem with Att&t that they shy to unlock boot loader, release kdz files, making life easy of other who Accidentally buy ATT&T brand... If it was ask for kdz file, att&t says they do not have firmware files and refer to lg ... And if we go to lg they say we do not have firmware go to att&t ... What is this ?? It is just bcoz there are only few network operators allowed in usa which lead such companies to make monoply and do what ever they can do ... Question is that why you do update .. Why do not let it do lg ... And of course it is not att&t intellectual property when it is unlocked then why it is forced no to update ??? 

Actually ATT does have a intellectual property in the phone(read the terms you own the phone not the software on the phone).  The preloaded software that is ATT branded belongs to ATT.  Almost all phones sold in the USA have a locked bootloader. Its just how it is.  Like I said next time buy a phone made for your region.  This is why I think they should region lock phones anymore.  We have many networks in the USA some are MVNO and some are regional players.  Again once the phone left the USA it has no warranty and no update support.  With it being ATT branded you get what you get.  All updates are ran thru the carriers here in the US EXCEPT apple updates they do their own.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

Honestly if this is the case that software is their intellectual property then they should not unlock such phone devices bcoz it still contain their softwares ... And after unlocking device which Att&t do itself, they should also allow other to remove their intellectual property softwares .. So people can update phone .... And use it like international version. ..

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@Kamalsubhani wrote:

Honestly if this is the case that software is their intellectual property then they should not unlock such phone devices bcoz it still contain their softwares ... And after unlocking device which Att&t do itself, they should also allow other to remove their intellectual property softwares .. So people can update phone .... And use it like international version. ..

Well guess what you are in Pakistan and we are in the USA.  The US has rules for unlocking and it says the phone only has to make calls and text to be considered unlocked(And guess what your phone can do that).   Just think on some phones the hotspot is locked down with software also.  Next time buy a model that was made for your region not one from the US.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.