For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
M

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 6th, 2020 2:14 PM

Lost in the mail

I Mailed my phone's back to eat to you and AT&T, as instructed. Somehow they never received the phones. So now they are charging me for the 4 phone's. I've been talking with customer service and their supervisor's for the past 5 months. They've told me that they are escalating the issue for investigation. I just spoke with someone else and they told me that they didn't see any investigations that were done. Several people told me that I would receive a phone call from them (the supervisor, receiving or the investigation team), from 1 day to a week. I would never get a call back. I just started with AT&T, as of right now I'm Very disappointed with them. Sents I've been dealing with this issue i have found that this is a on going problem with them for several years now. One would think that if you had a constant problem one would change the way they did things. I can only speculate why they don't change.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

Last I knew AT&T does not run the United States Postal Service and are not responsible for things that get lost in the mail

Did you save the tracking number? Have you tracked your phones through the United States Postal Service and newgistics tracking?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.