Trade In and Get Rewarded!
N

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 11:38 PM

Is AT&T up to date?

I'm looking for new phone service with an updated line. My current provider's network is digitally out of date and is currently set to the year 2020. I'm having a hard time finding providers with updated lines. Is AT&T up to date?

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.4K Messages

2 years ago

Huh?  There’s new and old cable and fiber with every provider what service are you even talking about?

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.4K Messages

2 years ago

At&t just launched nationwide 5g. 

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I've taken note of AT&T's new 5G network. I'm interested in getting the new service. I just need to know if AT&T is up to date, as in not set to the 2020's. I recieved the comment about new and old fibers. I prefer not to name drop another carrier. However my service is completely out of date and I am looking to subscribe to a service that is set to modern times. Have any products from the AT&T family that I can give a test run?

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Some companies offer credit on account of the Corona a Covid-19 epidemics. Does AT&T offer anything?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62K Messages

2 years ago

What the heck do you mean by not in the 2020’s? It is 2020. What year should they be in? How exactly is your current provider digitally out of date? That makes no sense to me. No, ATT offers no credit due to covid.

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I prefer an issue like this only be addressed by AT&T employees. You cannot speak on behalf of the company and so you cannot state that AT&T does not offer aide enlight of the epidemic.

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.4K Messages

2 years ago

🤦 this is a customer populated forum not an official AT&T support. Every thing that @sandblaster  stated was true. No you won’t get a covid discount no you can’t trial run it. 2020 is hardly out of date. 

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

This solidifies that AT&T service is not for me. 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.5K Messages

2 years ago

It solidifies your a quack is all.  Your wanting new service then not pay for it?  Sounds like a free loader.

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

While forums are open to the public. I think your response is uncalled for. Why read AT&T  blog feed? Anyone who writes hopes to receive positive responses from professionals that are helpful. Not experience beraidment. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.