Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

• 

1 Message

Mon, Nov 16, 2020 1:04 AM

iphone upgrade was supposed to be delivered on the 13th, but still has yet to ship

we upgraded to iphone 11s recently, and 2 of the 3 we ordered were delivered on time. however, the remaining phone hasnt even been received by fedex yet. ive called at&t multiple times and was either unable to reach a customer service agent, or was hung up on. i was able to reach an agent through the online chat support, but wasnt told anything helpful. they just said that it would be arriving soon. ive also contacted fedex, but since they dont have the package, they cant provide any information. would it be better to cancel the order and just get a phone from in the store? or should i try contacting them again. thanks!

Responses

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Hey, this happened to me, too! I ordered two iPhone 12s on Thursday 11/12--some dude delivered my wife's, but mine (a 256gig 12, blue) said it shipped late on the 12th and was estimated to be delivered on the 13th, but it was never actually received by FedEx--it just says the label was generated. What I thought might have happened is that they printed the shipping label, but don't actually have the phone to ship yet. I was going to call them tomorrow. I feel like the last time I had a problem, I needed to call three times before I found somebody who could help me. 

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Also, if I can't get anywhere with them, I was going to cancel and try the store.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

For anybody who stumbles on this in the future, I did some research (googling) and found quite a few people have this issue--AT&T says a phone has shipped, generates a FedEx label, but the label doesn't get scanned by FedEx for (it turns out) a few days. I have no idea why AT&T does this--it's a terrible customer experience--but it seems that they will generate a label before the phone is actually ready to ship--mine took an extra two business days plus the weekend to ship even though the label was generated. My guess is the distribution center was waiting on a phones to arrive, but who knows. IPhone came today. 

Get started...

Ask a new question