Trade In and Get Rewarded!
ATTHelp's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

229.8K Messages

Friday, April 17th, 2020 5:46 PM

iPhone SE 2020 FAQs

When will the phone be available for purchase?

Online pre-order begins on April 17, 2020. It will also be available for purchase online and in-store starting April 24, 2020.

What’s different about the iPhone SE (2020) from other iPhones?

The new iPhone SE is the same size & layout as the iPhone 8. It also has the A13 Bionic chip, the same one the iPhone 11 Pro uses. It’s smaller than the newest iPhones but just as powerful. The phone comes in 3 colors: black, white and (PRODUCT)RED & three memory sizes: 64GB, 128GB, & 256GB. Best yet, pricing starts at $399.

Will the iPhone SE be compatible with 5G networks?

No, the new iPhone SE (2nd generation) can not access 5G networks. Even if you have a wireless data plan that includes it.

Does the iPhone SE use FaceID to unlock the phone or to open apps?

No, the iPhone SE does not use FaceID. It uses the Home button with fingerprint sensor to unlock it.

Is the iPhone SE waterproof?

It is rated IP67, meaning that it can withstand splashes, spills, and rain. It is also water-resistant in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.

Is a wireless charger included?

The phone is compatible with wireless chargers but one is not included. In the box, a charging block and cable come with the device, plus wired headphones (EarPods with Lightning Connector).

Can I trade in my old phone to help pay for the iPhone SE?

AT&T has a device trade-in program available online and in stores. Check out the following link to start the trade-in process and get additional details: https://tradein.att.com/#/start-a-trade/discover-device-value.

Are there any offers or deals for the iPhone SE (2020)?

Check out the latest deals on phone accessories, smartwatches & phones like the iPhone SE here: https://www.att.com/deals/cell-phone-deals/

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

4 years ago

Check out the page above to learn a little bit about the New iPhone SE 2020.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.