Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Wed, Nov 28, 2018 2:34 PM

iPhone BOGO WITHOUT Adding New Line

I have two mobile lines with AT&T, and we’ve been loyal Wireless customers since 2008. We just finished our AT&T Next installment and are ready to upgrade to an iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR, but we can’t get the BOGO unless we add a new line. We don’t need a 3rd line!

Other carriers are offering the same deal for new customers, so we could switch and get the same deal with our existing two lines, but we want to stay with AT&T. Why can’t AT&T offer this to retain an existing customer that’s been around for 10yrs?!?! 

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

7 months ago

99% of people who aren’t getting the deal, never read it.  I would say an ounce of prevention and you all would not be unhappy people.  The deals are changing often, and requirements change too.  It’s YOUR money.  Watch your back by doing a bit of homework.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

I totally agree...last time I went into an ATT Store, my girls and I were promised "free phones" with signing up for DirectTV for two years. At the end of a very long discussion filled with promises I questioned time and again, we went ahead. The long yellow legal stuff printed in probably 6-font so as not to be read came only at the very end--like five mins before we were set to go out the door with our "free" phones and DirectTV service contract...and I trusted them and initialed here, there, and everywhere. Was I fooled!

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…