Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
yada01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 12, 2019 4:31 PM

Installing a cell tower on my land

I've written twice since last July and can not get a response. I'm interested in putting a cell tower on my land. Please respond

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

2 years ago

Att approaches you for a new tower not other way around.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @yada01 

The following was copied of a post from @ATTCares:

Landowners who are interested in renting, leasing, or selling their land to AT&T for new towers should e-mail their requests to AT&T Mobility at Releaseadmin @att.com

The request should include:

• Contact's name, number, address, and e-mail address
  • Property address, city, state, and county
  • Property size (acres or square feet)
  • Latitude/longitude of site (if available)
  • Map or survey (if available)

Note: An email confirmation is sent when the request has been received. Senders do not receive further responses from the Lease Administration Group unless we are interested in their property site.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm interested in putting a cell tower on my land. Please respond

Pamela A Roach

2768 Charleston Road

Point Pleasant, WV 25550.........Mason County West Virginia

I own 18 acres

Map #'s 303 0061 0000 0000

303 0059 0000 0000

303 0063 0000 0000

303 0061 0001 0000

I have talked to several of my neighbors and they said they would switch to ATT if I could get a tower on my property for better service.

Thanks

Pam

Get started...

Ask a new question