Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
lbereck's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Apr 26, 2015 3:41 PM

I need to replace my HTC One M8 - having LOTS of issues!

Hi there! I have owned my HTC One M8 since October of 2014 and got it brand new w/ a 2 year contract. Ever since I got it, I have noticed some minor battery issues that I have been having, but I figured that it would eventually go away. Just last week, my phone downloaded the new Android 5.0 update. As a result, I have been getting dropped wifi connections and the battery life is horrible. When I went to do a little troubleshooting, I realized that this was happening to lots of people and it appears to be getting worse as time goes on. 

When I went to inquire about replaceing my phone via. the live chat, I was told that I can only get a replacement HTC One M8 and nothing else. I of course said that I do not want the same phone model as a replacement because so many people have been having issues with it. I was told that I cannot get another model phone. Just yesterday (4/25/15) I was told via. Twitter that I can get a different model (non HTC phone) if I would like. I would like to know if this is indeed true.

Thanks!

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

7年前

the phone is still in the one year warranty period.  They will send you the same phone.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.