Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
G

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 11:48 PM

How do you get in contact with a Regional Manager?

How do you find out the regional manager information to address extremely poor customer service from both the employee and management at a store location; 1971 W. Redlands Bl STE A, Redlands, CA 92373.

Just purchased the new iPhone Mini on launch day through Apple. Per the trade-in instructions I made an appointment through the AT&T app to drop off my old iPhone XS Max for trade-in/credit at the Redlands location.

Arrived for my 10am appointment and was greeted by an associate. I advised her that I had an appointment and that I recently upgraded and would like to trade-in my iPhone for credit.

She tells me that I need to go through Apple since I bought it from them and that she can’t help me. I explain to her that it tells you to trade-it in for store credit at any AT&T store. She then tells me to contact them to have them send me a box to send it in. She agains tells me she can’t help me and to take it to Apple. I ask to speak to a manager. She then tells me that if I was nicer that maybe I would get helped... ???(Edited per community guidelines)??? Seriously? She never once offered to help... mind blown... but I digress.

She then returns and says, “Well let me see what I can do but I don’t think we can do it here.” I ask if she can have the manager please come out so that I may speak to him. She quickly replies that he is in a meeting and can’t be disturbed. I insist and she goes back to speak to him. The lone security guard goes back there with her. Then he returns and tells me that I have to leave the store. Another associate comes out with them as well. I explain to him that I asked her for a manager. He then tells me he is the manager. His name badge George did say manager. I explain to him what happened; then I ask him why they are not trained on how to handle the trade in program that the company is currently promoting. He then tells me that they are trained. At no time does he even attempt to diffuse the situation or even really show any form of customer service skills or work ethic.

I would never recommend that location to anyone. I have never felt more unwelcome in a place before. I have been with AT&T since before the iPhone first debuted. Through all the upgrades since then never had I had an issue with AT&T stores customer service. 

I ended up finding a newer store that opened closer to me. I walked right in and they helped me right away. They knew exactly what I was talking about and how to process it. They even explained the whole process to me without me even having to ask about anything. Now that is customer service.

Avoid this location until they get manager George replaced at 1971 W. Redlands Bl STE A, Redlands, CA 92373

How do you get in contact with a Regional Manager?

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.