Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Feb 23, 2020 1:50 PM

"devise no longer actively supported" is posted by att when requesting unlock code

fix

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

a month ago

It might help if you had posted which device it is that you are trying to unlock.
If the manufacturer no longer supports the device, AT&T cannot get a code to unlock it.

The most recent phone to fall into this category is the red hydrogen one. Older phones that can also not be unlocked are the Amazon Fire Phone, any 2G phones, and the first three generations of iPhone

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@lizdance40 Samsung S8

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

I just unlocked a s8

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

The Samsung S8 is definitely still supported. I would suggest you check your IMEI number

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…