Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

• 

1 Message

Sun, Apr 19, 2020 6:48 PM

Contact Corporate Manager mobile service

We had updated are internet speed and after the service we had a sales rep come to our home.He talked us into switching all 5 mobile lines from metro to att which we did

We paid over $600.00 for tax ETC...He promised my Husband the phone he wanted and we never got it now he texted us says he sick then says no inventory he even left me a voice mail laughing that his supervisor is going to call.I have already written to Dallas Texas all ignored we were scammed and we want what was promised.I just want to know who is the person I can email?

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

7 months ago

You can always file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Customers have posted that their issue got attention once they did.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I switched services 1/5/20 because att offered a promotion of trading in your phone gets you up to $700 off the trade device and a $250 gift card, this transaction was handled with an in home “expert” Christian Kimbrough of northern Alabama, it’s been 10months and I haven’t received a credit or gift card as promised, but yet you’ll still have my device!! I’ve been calling since March of 2020 in regards to this now problem and none of the “experts” have the knowledge or skills or to leave a gold customer with satisfaction I’m reaching out for REAL EXPERTS. 

Get started...

Ask a new question