Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
bhmina's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Aug 24, 2017 7:30 AM

Broken website

I am truly appalled by the terrible user experience on the att website. I intend to preorder a phone and it's not letting me add it to the cart. I see it on the search results but clicking on preorder button doesn't work. Then visiting my device management webpage is failing as well. When I click on upgrade device it seems to redirect to another site and asks me to enter credentials again. This time my user credentials don't work. Why? Why there is not single sign on? Even if we don't have SSO why it doesn't expect my user credentials? The only page that seems to be working is payments! Coincidence? I think not.

Please stop breaking the website. It used to be good, more than that it used to at least function. It's broken.

ACE - Sage

• 

101.9K Messages

5 years ago

I used it recently with no problem.  Change browsers and try again.    

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.5K Messages

5 years ago

@bhmina wrote:
I am truly appalled by the terrible user experience on the att website. I intend to preorder a phone and it's not letting me add it to the cart. I see it on the search results but clicking on preorder button doesn't work. Then visiting my device management webpage is failing as well. When I click on upgrade device it seems to redirect to another site and asks me to enter credentials again. This time my user credentials don't work. Why? Why there is not single sign on? Even if we don't have SSO why it doesn't expect my user credentials? The only page that seems to be working is payments! Coincidence? I think not.

Please stop breaking the website. It used to be good, more than that it used to at least function. It's broken.

@bhmina

if your trying to use the website overnight between 12am and 6am EST they are sometimes running maintenance on the systems...  The payment system gets updated on Sunday nights last I knew.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.