Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jul 17, 2019 12:43 AM

Bogo plus $300 visa card

Did this promotion on May 27th still haven’t received my gift card. Call att and they’re absolutely no help claim they don’t even see this as an offer from the month of May.

Responses

ks79inCT

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

8 months ago

Hi,

Was this an online only promotion and did you order it online?

Did you call them after your activation end of May or early June to ensure the promotion was on your account?

Also, by now may see you BOGO credit being applied to your bill.

For the $300 reward card, I’ve read in this forum that you have to go to www.att.com/rewardcenter and look up you account by either your claim # or by your account/cell number.

I’m sorry this is frustrating.  I may be in a similar boat soon as I just signed up myself.

• 

5 Messages

I did this and no record found.

• 

5 Messages

I did this also but no record of mine.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I’ve tried that. It’s not on there. Thanks though.

ks79inCT

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

8 months ago

Are you at least getting the BOGO credit?

if you can find proof that you ordered it online, maybe an email stating the promotion in the time frame you ordered it, you could send a letter to corporate or FCC.  I personally haven’t tried it but have read other posts about it.  

There are other posters who have more knowledge than me on issues like this.  Hopefully they will respond if they have other ideas or comments.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I’m getting the bogo credit. And after my last response someone from At&t reached out and said my gift card will be here in the next 3 weeks. If it comes I’ll let you know.

• 

5 Messages

Yes, I am getting the BOGO credit but no gift card. I wouldn't have taken advantage of the offer had it not been for the visa gc.

• 

2 Messages

how long did it take to come in

• 

8 Messages

Did you ever get your card? I been getting my credit on my account for BOGO but no rebate card yet and bought phone early October so my bill from end of Dec 2019 is the 3rd bill cycle already.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

any updates on the gift card?? I activated my line May 31st, been over 3 months and still no card for me!

• 

8 Messages

Did you ever get your card? I been getting my credit on my account for BOGO but no rebate card yet and bought phone early October so my bill from end of Dec 2019 is the 3rd bill cycle already.

ks79inCT

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

7 months ago

You will have to call the rewards center to have them manually enter the reward in.  Go to the website, enter your account number and zip code I believe.  It it’s not there, call them.  The number is listed on the website

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Having the same issue. Signed up on 6/4/3019 and still waiting. Called AT&T and they same they don’t see that promotion at all. Called loyalty department and E-comm department with no luck. Highly mad since this was the only reason I stayed with AT&T.

• 

8 Messages

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

These gift cards are another way that At&t screws over their customers. I purchased 2 Note 10s, one upgrade and another new line with the thought that I would receive the $300 gift card. I received a gift card but for only $150. I called in and was told that I preordered the phones too early on 8/20. The $300 promotion started on 8/23, which is when I activated the phones. Im never buying another phone from At&t. I will begin closing out my acct within the next few months. Im tired of At&t screwing me over. They have the worst customer service and obviously are too big to care about doing right by their customers. 

• 

8 Messages

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 months ago

This is a scam from AtT. Att is an example of  Corporate greed. [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

Same here! Ordered online. Did the BOGO for iPhone XR in July. Never received $300 reward card. Called the reward center and they said they didn’t see a reward associated with my account. No wonder they are getting hit left and right with consumer lawsuits. When contracts are up we are switching providers. Over 10 years with ATT as valued customers.  Countless iPhone purchases and this is our “reward”? I’m contacting the BBB and the FCC.  

• 

8 Messages

• 

5 Messages

3 months ago

I never received mine either or this "rewards letter" mentioned on the FAQ. I spent over 3 hours last week on the phone and computer chat, being transferred around to different departments and not one employee could help. (OR supervisor). One agent did try to tell me that because it was outside of "the 180 day window" I was no longer eligible. WHAT?! I asked him HOW is this my fault. I never received a letter, email, or text for that matter. I think this is a scam and plan on reporting it to the BBB.

• 

8 Messages

It took a few calls but got it figured out. The way I got it solved was by calling the phone # on the rewards center. I am sure its meant to not be easy but I finally got it resolved by calling the rewards center #. They dont have access to all the transaction information so they call the customer service line to get the details on order information. They did a 3 way call on which the customer service rep gave all the order information info to them. About 3 days later I was able to see that there was a rebate pending for me which also gave a timeline of when I should get my card. I did this process about 3 weeks ago and got my card a few days. Be ready to spend 1hr or longer on the phone. It took about 45 mins before the rebate/rewards customer service answered and another 30ish minutes to go through the process.

• 

5 Messages

3 months ago

ours was end of July. They said I missed the “180 day window” to claim it. Huh?! There’s a window?! I didn’t know that. Maybe it was in the reward claim letter they NEVER sent either.

• 

8 Messages

not sure if its too late now but i'd recommend you call the rewards center phone # and have them 3 way call the regular customer service. see my posting below on full explanation:

It took a few calls but got it figured out. The way I got it solved was by calling the phone # on the rewards center. I am sure its meant to not be easy but I finally got it resolved by calling the rewards center #. They dont have access to all the transaction information so they call the customer service line to get the details on order information. They did a 3 way call on which the customer service rep gave all the order information info to them. About 3 days later I was able to see that there was a rebate pending for me which also gave a timeline of when I should get my card. I did this process about 3 weeks ago and got my card a few days. Be ready to spend 1hr or longer on the phone. It took about 45 mins before the rebate/rewards customer service answered and another 30ish minutes to go through the process.

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

Agree this is/was a total scam. I started receiving the BOGO credit in November (did the promotion on May 28, 2019), but never received the reward card. For the past four hours, I've been batted back and forth between customer service, the rewards center, and the retention department. All of them disclaim all knowledge of this promotion and claim their hands are tied because its the responsibility of the other department. The retention group at least acknowledged that the offer existed, but claims they can't do anything about it because its the reward center's problem.

• 

4 Messages

Now they claim that the rewards center emailed me a link I had to click on to redeem the reward on 5/29. Funny, I have emails from AT&T confirming the order on 5/27, and confirming that the order was ready for pick up on 5/28, but nothing from AT&T's rewards center on 5/29.

• 

8 Messages

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…