Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jun 2, 2019 6:59 PM

BOGO offer plus $300 visa card

What’s the catch with the subject offer?

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

Same problem here. AT&T customer service is a joke. I did everything properly by ordering online back in August. Rewards dept. has no evidence I ordered online and will not give me the rewards card. I even have an email that justifies my online order with and order # and they still cant honor it. So frustrated with AT&T and their customer service.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Hey - I have the same issue. It seems like a lot of people have the same complaints. [Edited to comply with Guidelines]Let me know if you want to be part of it.

They told me all the processes I need to follow before ordering the phone. Every step was followed. After I ordered, I said, where's the gift card, they said it should arrive after 90 days of usage. Now I just called them and they said I can't get it anymore because it's past 120 days of usage. That is clearly very deceptive because this is not what they told me when I ordered the phones.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

Hello, 

I started service on 9/17/19 have not received an email for my $300 Visa Card nor customer service can give me information on the status after calling multiple times to the rewards center and waiting for more than 1 hour each time i have called. I hve had the worst customer service experience ever .. not to mention the terrible experience i had to go through  just to get service. i ported 2 lines from a different carrier 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

I completely agree with you. It seems like there are more than just a few
hundred people that AT&T is neglecting with the BOGO offer plus $300 visa
card.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

5 months ago

The conditions for the $300 gift card offers:

57B9F256-EDEA-4D11-9DEA-245AE494CCB2.jpegFE564BA4-FC3B-453C-9879-DE9665B7E7D8.jpeg

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I purchased Iphone 11 In October 2019 in the BOGO offer with $300 VISA card. And I have not received neither the BOGO credit in my Bill nor the $ 300 VISA card. I am calling almost every month since December to check on that, and the answer I get is ", it takes two billing cycles,it will be in the mail soon".

Last week I called Customer Service, I was told to contact Rewards center, I then called Rewards Center, and they replied call Customer Service, I am just frustrated.

Let me know if any details are needed

Can someone please help and hope this is not a scam

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…