Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
stevekohlberg's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 16th, 2023 6:13 AM

Bad business practice and lies

I went to att store to look at Samsung trade in, the store said I was eligible for a 800 rebate or credit w trade in.  The best part was lowering my bill 25 dollars a month.  The att store asked me to pay up front, relax on the first bill and give it 2 months, and take both phones home to transfer contacts and a box will arrive at the house pre addressed for the trade in.  The trade in didn't come 3 weeks later so I went to the store, seen the same manager, and he said he will send it right away.  Almost 5 weeks after purchase, I returned to the store to find he was transfered, but the new manager would ask me to locality and they would straighten it up.  They did not, and the store can do nothing.  The new rebate is for 1000 and my old phone is usable.  I am contacting the better business bureau after about 15 hours of att store and phone support to trade in the phone.  We have 140 phones at work and they will not be att as soon as I can replace the plan.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.9K Messages

1 year ago

If you purchased your phones in the store you can also trade in in the store. You had 30 days to do so.

Trade in credits generally take 3 months from date of trade in, what's in your case would be nearly 4 months from date of purchase.

How long has it been? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.