Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Jmayur4316's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, November 21st, 2018 6:16 AM

AT&T Next Every Year Upgrade Eligibility Feature disabled

Hi,

I am on AT&T Next Every year plan on my iphone x since last year . Now I have paid off 50% of the device charge and was eligible for Trade-in.( simply give back the current phone to atnt and get a Iphone XS).

so I did a online order via Live Chat from atnt Mobile app. And accepted the terms and conditions to get the upgrade phone again on Atnt Next every year plan and simply ship the current phone in good condition to atnt so that new Iphone XS 24 months installment plan would start this month onwards. 

But since I wanted a store pickup instead of shipping the new phone to my home, I had to cancel the order with an hr of the order placement. The Order got Cancelled and I verified too on atnt website.

Then went to store directly ON the SAME day to do the trade in myself so as to avoid the hassle of shipping the old phone to ant via ups or fedex whatever  .

Then atnt store representative said My line’s return eligibility (trade-in) is disabled as your new order was JUST cancelled and will take 24 hrs to get it restored. 

I waited 2 days instead. But no luck. It still shows diabled and Only option it gives me is “Buy a New Device at full cost”.

No matter what I do, (use atnt shop or via apple store online) whenever I select my number for upgrade/replace... it shows only to buy at full Retail price. 

I talked to atnt Technical Team support but no use as they said to wait for 24-36 hrs also they said , cancellation is still in progress in their system BUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WHEN I see the Order as CANCELLED CLEARLY ON AT&T SITE.

Can anyone help on how to get the return eligibility back?

Since only option I see is “New phone to purchase” means am I out of 24 months contract? 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.