For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
K

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 3:19 AM

AT&T is the worst!

We’ve been stuck with this (Edited per community guidelines) company for 20+yrs, since they were Cingular wireless and before. We have been ripped off so many time’s! This last time, $700 for your iPhone 8 in great condition, turned to $18 because that’s what they determined it was worth. (I took it to the physical store where they told me it would def get the $700 trade in!) I’m leaving to T-Mobile as soon as possible and suggest you NOT do their “trade in”. Rip off! Liars! Dishonest! 

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

We’ve been stuck with this (Edited per community guidelines) company for 20+yr

How have you been stuck with a company for 20 years? If it was that bad you should have changed to another provider after the first year.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

How can you be 'stuck' for 20 years?  You had no opportunity to change your wireless provider?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Today I called about my credit for my trade in that I was to get 5 months later. Billing department  said I don't get even after I was told when I ordered the phone I get 1000 dollar credit for the note 20 online order messed up so called still said I get credit did it and still nothing billings says its is AT&T fault transferred to another department talked to them she said transfer to another person and hung up on this is bull I want my credit for following on what I was told. Thank you

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

🤦

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

@Lockdowncraziness  Great minds think alike!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.