For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Y

• 

1 Message

Monday, January 4th, 2021 6:39 PM

At&T (Edited per community guidelines)

Ordered an Ipad Air 4th generation from At&T because it seemed easy enough. I had gotten my apple watch through them and had paid it of and was looking for an upgrade for that phone line. Nothing on their website indicated that the item was backordered and the shipping estimates seemed reasonable so I went ahead with the order. What's absolutely unacceptable is that when they fail to correctly MARKET their product and REPRESENT their product on their own website, whilst taking your money happily, they make it impossible for you to cancel the order even if they DONT HAVE IT IN STOCK! The customer service also had no indication as to when it would be re-stocked. This is textbook False Advertising and honestly I may take legal action. I'm sure enough of you who's forum's I've read would happily join me in that pursuit. So since this needs to be a question. WHEN WILL I KNOW IF IT IS IN STOCK? by the grace of god? by an email 6 months from now? Absolutely ridiculous. P.S. I can guarantee any response via AT& T will be GARBAGE. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

you wont get a response from at&t as this is a customer populated forum not at&t they do not read the forums.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.